Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby shower event

This is very old now, but my dear friend A had her baby shower at a local cafe.  She wasn't finding out if the baby was a boy or girl, and had decided to decorate the nursery with owls in greens, yellows and oranges.  I made her a few little things to make it an extra special day for her.


First basic cookies, with white royal icing and then pastel colored icing piped on in the letter A, these cute little cello bags with bright stars, and placed them all in a bowl on a coffee table at the cafe.  Every one took at least one home at the end of the event.








This owl bunting reading "A's baby shower".  It was made using owls hand cut from scrapbooking paper I had at home, some two inch round circles made with my whole punch and a bunch of letter stickers I had left over from another project.






Last but not least I had some baby shower games typed up with owl designs I created especially for the day.  They are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment